Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Special Post Announcement



There is an anniversary coming up in four days. It's the second anniversary of a certain occurrence. And no, it's not a birthday. Not that I know of, anyway. But it's an exciting day for me, so I am going to be putting up a special post to commemorate it.

This particular occurrence partly inspired a certain script that I've been working on recently. I won't say the title--yet--but I think I might on Saturday. Yes, it actually has a title. I should probably be working on Hanesion House (see WRITING PROJECTS), but I have gotten a lot done on this script in the time I've been working on it just recently.

Now, I'm thinking that in all these little inbetween posts, I will post a fun picture. That is now a tradition. So, here is a picture that has (something) to do with last week's Mid-Week Music. And it is very funny.

Les plus beaux fan arts de Retour vers le Futur rejoué par ...

See? Very funny. I can just imagine the possibilities. "This is heavy, Gandalf!"

Anyway, I suppose that's about all for this post. Keep a weather-eye on this space, because I think there's a thunder-storm brewing. Or quite possibly lightning. Well, here's hoping I will see you back again in the very near future. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment