Saturday, January 13, 2018

Wanted: Angry Drill Sergeant



No, I did not fall off of the face of the planet, get sucked through a wormhole, or accidentally time travel. I simply got sick. Okay, the cold has just been in the past couple of days, but before that, it was Chronic Procrastinitis. Been going on for a while now, honestly. And it needs to end.

In short, I need a drill sergeant who will yell at me to get my work done on time (and, sometimes, at all). Do any of you know of one I could borrow? Brother Drill Sergeant Combs Sir is otherwise occupied. He's the best at it. I could settle for Principal Strickland if no one angrier is available. Leave any recommendations in the comments below!

I'm very sorry, all of you. It's almost two weeks into the New Year and I've done nothing. There's no excuse for laziness. Things will be back to normal in a very short time. I apologize. Mid-Week Music will be back this very Wednesday, no question.

As per usual, I will give you a picture with my in-between post.


A reflection of some of my watching habits during illness. A very cool combination of them. And why not?

Again, please let me know if you can find a good drill sergeant, and I apologize for my laziness.



4 comments:

  1. Sergeant Carter, if available. "I can't HEAR yooouuu!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apology accepted! Though I thought I must not have been getting notifications or something, so thanks for clearing that up, I guess. Sorry you've been feeling poorly! (That picture is AWESOME though! *crossovers!* :D )
    I don't know very many drill sergeants. Would Professor Severus Snape do? I know if he told me to get my work done, I'd get it done! xD The real problem would be if he's available for the job...

    ~ Clara Murphy, Queen of Fandoms

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great suggestions! *thumbs up* I might have to try all of these. :)

    ReplyDelete