Monday, September 18, 2017

Delays and Dragons



Hi there. So... I said in the last post that I was going to try to catch up on my posting. It looks like today is not going to be that day. It's getting late, and I know Mommy will need my help with supper-related things. Therefore, I will probably be posting something either tomorrow or on Thursday or the following days.

But there is some good news: I finally put something on my Writing Projects Page! I wrote something up, and there it is now! It will likely get updated at different points along the way. Scratch that--it will definitely be getting updated along the way. Now then...

Oop, yep, I am definitely getting called in there to help with things. So I will be going now. Here's a random picture, so you can laugh while you wait.



Funniest thing ever.

Gotta go. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment