Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Time Traveller's Daughter--An Announcement



Yes, I know. I missed yet another Mid-Week Music post. But I have an announcement to make, and the following will hopefully count as a funny picture.

Brian Regan, a famous comedian, once said something in one of his bits. (Amazing, I know.) We at our house repeat it at every possible opportunity. I found it rather fitting for the situation I am announcing. Thus, here it is.


Yes. Something's changed!

That something, in this case, is this blog. I must inform you that from this point on, Saint George Academy with Grace will be just that. This blog will become my school blog, while I continue writing all my other posts (including Mid-Week Music) on a new blog.

Don't worry, though: all the posts I've done here already will still be here. I haven't yet decided if I will put copies of these posts on that blog, or if I will just be starting with brand new posts. If I do end up starting with new posts, I will refer back to this blog.

So, here is the link to my blog. I may edit it to go to my first post instead of just the homepage. As it is, there's a test post by my mom up. And my new blog is called...

Time Traveller's Daughter!
https://time-travelers-daughter.blogspot.com/

Isn't that a neat title? I'm definitely excited!

So, I suppose this will be the last post on this blog for a while. For all continuing posts from me (except school ones), click on that link above. Hopefully, I'll see you there, not too far in the future! Goodbye...


3 comments:

  1. Wait, WHAT?! OH MY GOSH, I am so late. *embarrassed look* I’ve been part busy and part just GONE, and I didn’t keep up with your blog. And while I was gone, it looks like... SSSOMEthing CHANGED! xD That clip is so random too. BUT ALL THE CHANGES!!! I’m gonna miss this a bit, TBH.
    But seriously, that blog title is AWESOME!!!! (Did I mention I love time travel? :P ) I have got to see this new blog. Now, should I click the official link or the “Goodbye...” link? Which I did notice BTW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry about it. I've been late a few times myself, if you recall. ;)

      Yes! Bryan Regan is hilarious. We use that bit all the time--even my youngest sister!

      Aw, thanks! There are a lot of changes going on, and not just digitally. But I think this new blog is kind of neat. :)

      Yeah, that title is awesome. My mom came up with it. (And yes, you did mention that you love time travel.) Thanks for all the support! And I think... you should click the "Goodbye" link. Let me know over there what you think of it!

      Delete
    2. Lots of changes, huh? *enigmatic trooper* Thanks, by the way! See you there!

      Delete