Friday, November 10, 2017

An Apology (and a Laugh or Two)



I must apologize to you, dear readers.

Some of you may have noticed that there is no Mid-Week Music post this week. That is not just a mistake or glitch. We have been extremely busy for the past... well, several weeks, I suppose. And all that is coming to a head this week. I haven't even had time to think of a song to put up here. I'm very sorry, especially since I said there would be one every week, no matter what.

But never fear. There will be a MWM post next week for certain. The cause for all this busyness will be explained then. While we wait for Wednesday, I will give you a picture. Hopefully, it will make you laugh long enough for me to get back on track. I know I laughed for several minutes when I first saw it.



Oh my word, I'm laughing at it right now. It's hilarious. Please do comment if you laughed at it too!Anyway, busyness is calling my name, so I will go now. Actually, my mother is now calling my name, so... bye! Mid-Week Music will return next Wednesday!


1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! Oh man! I laughed for like 5 minutes straight when I saw this pic! xD Was not expecting that at all, it was just so silly. LOL! (literally, my mom was wondering why I was losing it over here :P )
    PS: I can relate to the whole busyness thing. I think it's fine if you miss just one post.

    ~ Clara Murphy, Queen of Fandoms

    ReplyDelete